Friday 30 March 2012

Trailer Editing Screenshots


This is a screenshot from Final Cut Pro and it demonstrates how I allowed myself to full fill my objective of creating editing continuity, by going through the effects > video transitions > disolve tool bar I was then able to choose a range of options which would give my sequence a much better flow and between my media clips there would be no sudden jump.

 



This is another screenshot which demonstrates my attempts in showing editing continuity within my film trailer, I went through a similar path to find my video effect, first I went to effects > audio transitions > cross fade (0dB), this allowed my audio to become a lot more fluent and have no sudden diegetic noise.


I also used some of the Audio Filters > Final Cut Pro, these filters allowed me to create a much more proffesional trailer.


In order for my trailer to fit in with the conventional time slot of a film trailer, I had to cut my sequences and split the clip so I only had the essentials, this screenshot and the following two after show the process of trimming clips.



By selecting B on my keyboard it allowed me to use the trim tool.


Once I had selected the area which I wish to delete I simply cut the area and move the two opposite ends of the area together.


Here this screenshot shows the audio, the purple line shows the volume level and by marking different parts of my audio and by changing the volume intensity to suit the complete sequence I enabled myself to make some sound clips louder than others when needed. 


 

1 comment:

  1. This post demonstrates there is excellent skill in the use of digital technology or ICT in the presentation and the excellent editing and sound techniques that are being used.

    ReplyDelete