Friday 30 March 2012

Poster Screenshots


 I chose this font because of its sharpness and the way it stands out to thew reader and it has strong connotations of the horror genre because it looks quite spooky. I have also included director credits etc this is a common convention of movie posters and allows the audience to understand more contextual information about the film.



 

I also included within the director credits information of where my music was supplied which will comply to all legal lesilation and esure my poster does not breach any restrictions in advertising agencies.


 

The inclusion of social networking sites such as twitter, facebook, flickr and Youtube will allow my audiences to go away after viewing the poster and look into the different social media's which will give them more knowledge of the film background and give them the chance to access specific content therefore giving the audience something extra.



I then picked the shape tool and layered a solid black square over the poster.


I then went into the rubber tools and selected a large circle with a big size that could allow me to rub out parts of the dark square.


I began taking bits out of the large square and aimed to just leave some effective dark edges which would connote horror and also make the overall sucess of my poster greater.


This was the final effect and as you can see the poster looks better of for this improvement which will hopefully ensure my audience appretiate the poster more for the small details which are added.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work on shotlists, layouts, drafting, scripting or storyboarding and the use of digital technology or ICT in the presentation.

    ReplyDelete