Wednesday 1 February 2012

Existing Shots: CSI

This CSI edits talk is a really interesting resource for when I begin filming my trailer product, when looking at It I focused particularly on a segment which used green screening in order to create an excellent scene using a hatchet similar to my plans for my trailer. I think it would be interesting to look into using this technique but with different lighting in a studio including strobe lighting.

The screenshots below are from the scene that I viewed.

 




The images show a brief process in how to make the scene come to life, creating something using green screen and allowing myself to create common conventions of the slasher horror will really benefit the audience and myself. Although this shot I plan is not incorporated into my script and shot list I understand that their will be variables in the production and I will include a storyboard sketch for the shot. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent research into similar products and a potential target audience.

    ReplyDelete