Thursday 6 October 2011

Character Draft and Ideas



After looking into the most popular characters in Horror films and the Slasher sub genre I decided I would play around with some make up and various computer effects to try and draft my character for my film. I am very pleased with how the character ended up and I have taken my two favorite images and by using various effects I think I have made a successful villain for my film. I am going to open my images up to a group discussion and receive feedback on what could make him more horrific. The still image used as a backdrop in the photo is to go with my initial idea of staging my film trailer in a forestry setting but that decision is not yet definite. I feel so far my character does follow the genetic codes and conventions for Horror villains and the colours and themes used also connote typical horror villains.

No comments:

Post a Comment